IRON KIDZ



















Me and Veda are the Tall ones in This photo I'm playing with my hands.

Let me break it down to what exactly happened at Iron kidz. We Left for Taupo at 6:15 in the morning. We watched movies on the way over and pretty laughed the whole way. When we got there the nerves were on. It was funny when we went to sign in. People were sitting in a hot spot in the water connected to a sewage pipe YUCK!!!! I didn't touch that disgusting water but Veda did we were both freezing. When It was time to finally start the Race. We went into the water which froze my blood, Veda was just ahead of me the sport freak. When we came out of the water my legs felt like wobbly jelly and it took me a while to put my shoes on haha. I jumped on my bike and gassed it. Veda was waiting for me at the top of the hill. We tried the car's, trucks and motorbikes .We did our first lap and I went the wrong way at the end 1st Blonde moment of the Triathlon.When we did our second lap we were boosting it hard haha. Then I accidentally tried to run with my helmet on 2nd blonde moment. Then I ran the wrong way hahaha 3rd blonde moment. When we finally got running. I walked a bit then caught up with Veda. We ran into the end and got our medals and certificate. Then we went and got a free chocolate bar with our race numbers. We finally looked through our goody bags that we got at the beginning. We went to subway and got us a feed and headed home. I felt better after doing the IRON KIDZ