Maisy Rika Concert - My Idol. 8)

On the 21st of November we went to the Maisey Rika's ↑ Concert in WHK!
My Idol far Shes mean as. Of course Shot Ngati Awa Represent.
It took a while for her to come but it was sweet because My cousin's Aimee
&& Amber's Dance group ` Submission - performed.
They also performed at the J.Williams Concert but any way back to the subject.
Maisey Rika Finally came on singing her songs && the ones I can remember are mean
Musical Bed Musical Pillow, Ladeda Day, Children of Romania, Recconect & Te Matapiko.

& these are the lyrics to children of Romania.

(Verse One)

Sun down
Sit up in my room now.
The walls are closing in closing in babe.
Border line of sanity I keep up in my head.
Innocence is stolen, Doomed from the beginning.
The walls are paper thin paper thin babe.
The screams they lock me in
They lock me in & i join in.

(Chorus)

I think its time they realise.
I said I said.
I think its time they see it through my eyes.
I pay for mistakes I've never made Children of Romania.
I pay Mistakes I've never made.
The Children of Romania.
Kia Maania to moe e.

(Verse One)

(Chorus)

Kaati pouri ra.
Noho I te aroha.
Romania.

Shot Maisey.